liveBooks SEO Everything™ tools allow you to quickly add title tags, descriptions, keywords, and image alt text to your website. All liveBooks8 sites automatically include micro data that search engines, web crawlers, and browsers can extract and process to provide a richer browsing experience for users.
- Site Title - edit how the title of your website appears in search engine result lists.
- Description - edit how the description of your web pages appears in search engine result lists.
- Option Edit Search Settings -site verification codes help validate your identity to third-party sites and services such as Google, Bing, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Schema.org - choosing the most accurate Schema.org organization type for your site helps search engines to better index and leverage your content
- Title Tag - add words and phrases to explain to search engines what your website is all about, ensuring that you come up under the appropriate search term.
- Description Tag - provide concise explanations of the contents of your web page for search engines to crawl.
- Keywords - add words or phrases relevant to your business to be crawled and cataloged by search engines.
- Navigation Label - you will be able to change the navigation label to specific pages on your website. For example: yoursite.com/about-us to yoursite.com/abouttheteam.
- Page Indexing - you will have the option to allow search engines to index your page.
- Follow Links - you will have the option to allow search engines to follow links on your page.
- Canonical Links - if someone tries to copy your content and paste it on their website, search engines will still recognize you as the primary owner of the content. This is especially important for websites that are constantly generating new, fresh content!